BPC Reporting for Beginners (Hands-on Workshop)
Creating reports in BPC is a refined skill, often intimidating new users. It’s essential to equip users with the skill to create their own reports in BPC using EPM Add-in for Excel. Attend this platform-neutral session to gain a better understanding of critical foundational reporting concepts, applicable for organizations running BPC 10.x for NetWeaver and HANA or Microsoft.
• Create a report using the Report Editor
• Work with the Member Selector
• Understand the context in relation to axes and data
• Update a report
• Suppress empty rows/columns
• Sort data and members
• Add calculations
Who should attend:
• BPC users with little to no experience in report creation
• Solid Microsoft Excel skills required
Equipment required: Please bring a laptop (and charger!) for use during this session.