Advanced Reporting in BPC (Hands-on Workshop)
Attend this platform-neutral advanced reporting session, applicable for organizations running BPC 10.x for NetWeaver and HANA or Microsoft, to learn how to build formatted reports with dynamic selection areas using the EPM Add-in for Excel interface.
Exercises will include:
• Adding multiple reports to a worksheet
• Using functions to retrieve property values in user selection areas
• Using EPMDimensionOverride to create a rolling forecast with dynamic user selection areas
• Creating a static report by defining row and column key sections outside the report grid
• Adding formulas in the Formatting Sheet
Who should attend:
• BPC users with some experience creating basic reports who want to elevate their reporting skills to the next level
• Solid Microsoft Excel skills required
Equipment required: Please bring a laptop (and charger!) for use during this session.