- 12th June 2017 - 15th June 2017
09:00 - 17:00
BPC 10.1 Application Administration Training NetWeaver provides in-depth instruction on the primary tasks and activities of an administrator of SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation (BPC).
- These 4-day workshops include detailed, interactive instruction using the Web Client, Administration, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint interfaces.
- Learn about managing environments, models, dimensions, and members. Explore creating and running data manager packages.
- Learn how to secure dimensions and provide users and teams of users with specific task and data profiles. Learn about publishing reports using book and portal publication, and streamlining processes by creating process templates and managing Business Process Flows.
- Additionally, discover the different types of logic and calculations used with BPC, and more.
- Hands-on activities allow you to test your understanding of concepts and familiarise yourself with the look and feel of the Microsoft Planning and Consolidation interfaces.
Price for this workshop includes the following:
- Workshop manuals
- Breakfast and lunch every day
- Access the EMEA EPM Summit (19-20 June)
- 3 months access to the EPM Academy eLearning platform for Administration training (NetWeaver)
- 1 year access to the EPM Summit Online (currently hosts 110 on-demand SAP EPM/BPC/BFC and 45 new sessions added each year)
If you pay via credit card, you will be charged in US dollars. You also have the option of paying via invoice.