12-15 June (the week before the EMEA EPM Summit)
BPC 10.1 Application Administration Training (for either Microsoft or NetWeaver) provides in-depth instruction on the primary tasks and activities of an administrator of SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation (BPC).
- These 4-day trainings include detailed, interactive instruction using the Web Client, Administration, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint interfaces.
- Learn about managing environments, models, dimensions, and members. Explore creating and running data manager packages.
- Learn how to secure dimensions and provide users and teams of users with specific task and data profiles. Learn about publishing reports using book and portal publication, and streamlining processes by creating process templates and managing Business Process Flows.
- Additionally, discover the different types of logic and calculations used with BPC, and more.
- Hands-on activities allow you to test your understanding of concepts and familiarise yourself with the look and feel of the Microsoft Planning and Consolidation interfaces.
TYPICAL COURSE PARTICIPANT:
New admins to BPC that need in-depth instruction on the primary tasks of an administrator of SAP BPC.
£1,800 + 20% VAT
Royal Over-Seas League